- Establish annual sales forecast, plan and execute overall sales activities of the Company in order to achieve the Company’s sales and profit objectives.
- Review monthly marketing tactics, allocate promotional budget in order to achieve the sales target.
- Ensure all the authority applications and approvals are obtained on time, i.e. developer’s license & advertisement permit (APDL), bumiputera allotment and releases, resolve any hiccups and promptly follow up with the authorities in order to launch new products or obtain bumiputera releases according to planned schedule.
- Ability to lead and motivate the sales team to successfully achieve the sales target of the Company.
- To oversee and manage the entire Sales Department with the aim of achieving the Company’s sales and profit objectives.
- To develop/plan, manage, execute and oversee the overall sales plans, program, strategies and activities of the Company. To develop, strategize and structure product pricing (based on market sentiment) and formulate sales policies and procedures.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through strategizing, planning and development of effective sales strategy. To demonstrate superior time management skills in order to meet sales deadlines.
- To prepare annual, quarterly and monthly sales forecast and budget. To control and monitor budgets. To prepare, review, analyze and control expenditure of the Sales Department to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assist in pre-planning and planning stage for layout and building design together with the Project Department to ensure adaptation of customer’s preferences. To work closely with the Project Department by providing input and support on the development, innovation and realization of new products to meet the market needs.
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities. Explore and propose new market to penetrate sales of the products of the Company. To develop and maintain appropriate external relationships, negotiations and close networking & rapport building with customers, potential customers & business contacts to ensure/enhance customer’s and potential customer’s confidence in the Company and its products. To investigate lost sales and customer and potential customer accounts.
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures.
- To lead, manage, motivate, coach and supervise the staffs of the Sales Department in order to achieve the Company sales and profitability target.
- Liaise with the other Departments/Divisions of the Company to ensure achievement of sales objectives of the Company.
- Assist in checking SPA drawings forwarded by Project Department and to ensure that they are prepared according to the requirements.
- Provide valuable market intelligence to the Marketing Department/team for developing and planning of effective promotional strategies to increase marketability of the projects undertaken/products of the Company.
- Liaise and coordinate with consultants (bankers & solicitors) on financing (end financing) and legal issues relating to the sales of the products of the Company.
- Ensure all documents/submissions to the relevant local authorities and governing bodies are carried out & obtained in a timely manner according to the Cawangan Perumahan guidelines, the Housing Development Acts & Regulations and all other relevant acts, regulations, guidelines. To liaise and establish good relations with the relevant local authorities and governing bodies.
- Able to do presentation to targeted groups and to assist with their requirements/needs.
- Plan, co-ordinate, implement and manage all sales events, launches, promotions, roadshows, exhibitions and property fairs within the stipulated period and approved budget.
- Provide periodically report to Management, General Manager and Director(s) of the Company on the sales status, sales performance and competitor’s activities (if required).
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions.
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager and/or the Director(s) of the Company.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 10 years work experience.
- Well-versed in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese.
- Able to be on duty on weekends.
- Possess a valid driving licence.